Dark Skin Symptoms
- The symptoms for dark skin include a dark brown to blackish skin . This could be integrated with blemishes or dark patches on the skin.
- Heredity – People who have a dark skin often have children who are dark-skinned too. The genes seem to pass on from generation to contemporaries.
- Hyperpigmentation – In this condition the skin develops too much of the paint melanin, causing the skin to become darker than usual.
- Skin disorders – Conditions such as Lichen Simplex Chronicus is a skin disorder that causes concentrated itching that leaves the skin thick, dark and patchy.
- Sun rays – Over vulnerability to sun causes the skin to tan. This is a natural mechanism, wherein to protect itself from the harmful UV rays of the sun, the skin produces more of the pigment melanin which shields the penetration of UV rays into the skin.
- Apply a mixture of grated tomato with 2-3 drops of lime juice on the present. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off. Do this twice a day for 15-20 days for best results.
- Dried orange peels combined with curd also help reduce spots and scars. Wash off this mixture with cold water after 15 minutes.