- Every woman has a extraordinary system and what may work for one woman, may not necessarily work for another. Cotton undergarments are a good start to making sure that vaginal odor is kept at bay. Cotton is one of the best breathable fabrics to use for unmentionables and they can be just as taking as a frilly lacy pair of panties.
Natural Home Remedies for Vaginal Odor
- Tea tree oil in your bath will help to eliminate bacteria that are getting the odor. Just a few drops in the tub are all it takes. Tea tree oil is antibacterial oil and it will fight off the unhealthy bacteria while leaving the healthy bacteria intact.
- Yogurt is one of the foods that a woman should eat everyday to make sure that there is a balance between the good bacteria and the bad bacteria in the body. Yogurt contains live finishes that will bring the body into balance.
- You can create a wash to use specifically for this area of the body with grapefruit oil and water. Make sure that the oil is diluted effectively because screaming Citrus paradisi oil can be very negative to the skin.
- Many women find that a cup of apple cider vinegar in the bath will do the trick to obviate vaginal odor. The apple cider vinegar is one of the home remedies for vaginal odor that is also used for bacterial vaginosis.