- They can impairment or stop particular organs by lumping together in balls or tumors. They can be wrong for cancer tumors, and travel into the brain, heart and lungs.
- Other symptom takes anemia, asthma, diarrhea, digestive troubles, fatigue, low immune system, jitteriness, and skin rash. Most people with parasitic infection donâ€™t give much attending to it, until the worm infection contracted various diseases.
- People with intestinal parasite infections are usually under-nourished and weak, infected with viral, fungal, or bacteria, and have various types of chemical and metal poisoning. Human enteral sponges can be immediate in anyone, at any age.
Causes for Worm Infection
- They are sure for many health problems because they release toxins and steal the vital nutrients from our bodies. They can bother or exaggerate other health problems you may be having. Everyone is at risk and under their mercy during dependent infections.
- The perfect living surroundings for parasites is when the bowel becomes irregular in the elimination of our waste products. The build up of fecal material on the walls of the colon is due to constipation and the amount of junk food, chemicals, bad fats and sweets we eat.
- Cancer cases are afflicted with worms that often group together and look like tumors. Female worms can release 3,000 to 200,000 eggs per day depending on their type.
- Large numbers can cause obstructions in the enteral tract, hemorrhage when penetrating the intestinal wall, appendicitis, peritonitis, abscesses in the liver, hemorrhagic pancreatitis, loss of appetite, and insufficient absorption of digested foods.
Treatments for Worm Infection
- Black walnut oil:
- One or two drops are sufficient enough in a glass of water, drink two times a day. Skin responses may occur when drinking black walnut oil in water for the elimination of worms. When they are exposed to the oil, they will cease releasing toxins to protect their living surroundings. The toxins that are absorbed into the blood causes rashes on the skin. To avoid this develop, start out slow and increment dosage over longer periods.
- Bitter melon:
- Eat raw or in salad, good against pinworms.
- Eat raw for three days helps to get rid of tapeworms.