- Strictly macular, 1 to 3 cm, as large as 0 5 cm. Light yellow, light brown, or dark brown; variegated mix of brown and not uniform color, as in cafe-au-lait macules. Round, oval, with slenderly irregular border. Often spread, separate lesions .
Causes of Solar Lentigo
- Sunburn consequences when the amount of exposure to the sun or other ultraviolet light beginning passes the ability of the body’s protective pigment, melanin, to protect the skin. Sunburn in a very light-skinned individual may occur in less than 15 minutes of midday sun vulnerability, while a dark-skinned person may endure the same exposure for hours. Swelling of the skin, especially in the legs, is common. Toxins are released with sunburn, and fever is not uncommon. Skin peeling usually begins between three and eight days after exposure.
Natural Home remedies for from Solar Lentigo
- Rub fresh aloe vera juice or gel on the spots. It will help fade them. Use the gel twice a day for a month or two. Juice from the aloe plant is supreme for healing burns and is also beneficial as a general therapeutic agent.
- Take fresh or canned chick peas (garbanzo beans), mash about 1/3 cupful and add a little water. Stain this paste on the spots and provide it there until it dries. Then wash off altogether. Do this every evening.
- Use vitamin E oil directly to age spots daily to reduce coloration of age spots
- Another mineral supplementation to take is zinc. Take 15 mg a day for one to two months. Don’t take more than 15 mg without a doctor’s supervision, as it may hinder the body’s absorption of other minerals, particularly copper.
- Bilberry herb slows some of the aging processes and acts as an antioxidant. Take 4-8 oz. of fresh berries or 80-160 mg of bilberry extract.
- Dab some fresh lemon juice on the spots twice daily. If you are going outdoors, wait for the juice to dry as it increments the skin’s sensitivity to sunlight. It may take a few months, but the acidulousness in the juice will cause the spots to fade away.