- A very common symptom which UTI patients face through this condition- is the constant urge to urinate.Very often there will also be trouble felt just above the pubic bone or radiating towards the lower back. Despite the presence of a constant urge to urinate there is a very minimal amount of urine passed.
- You may suffer from fever if you have infection in you kidneys. Bouts of vomiting and nausea are also possible if you are affected by the kidney infection. Backache and pain below your ribs are some of the other symptoms. Bladder infections in children or infants can be a lot harder to recognize as these more obvious symptoms may not be present. If the child displays changes in appetite and seems irritable or has a fever that can not be explained it may be possible that the child is suffering from a bladder infection. The child may also suffer from urinary incontinence and diarrhea. It is therefore best to seek medical attention when dealing with a child suspected of a urinary infection rather than attempt treatment with home remedies for bladder infections.
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection
- It is mainly stimulated when the bacteria from the digestive pathway holds on to the starting of the urethra, this poses a problem.
- Sexual relation is another understanding for urinary tract transmission. During a sexual relation the bacteria present in the vaginal tract is pushed inside the urethra by the effort of the phallus.
- Prolonging urination causes stretches the bladder. This stretching weakens the bladder – prohibiting it to completely empty itself. The urine which remains in the bladder increases your chances of the infection. The symptoms and signs of bladder transmission in men and children are often instead mild and so they are sometimes ignored until the consideration becomes severe. It is therefore essential to detect the explorative signs of bladder infection so that the individual can receive right handling.
Urinary Tract Infection Causes
- Cystitis: which is a type of urinary infection, is particularly common among women. Many women suffer from running installments of this condition. Women are susceptible for a number of reasons.
- Anatomy: The main reason for the high incidence of bladder infections in women is assigned to the shorter length of the urethra and its proximity to the vagina and the anal region, where the bacteria responsible for such infections are typically present.
- Sexual Activity: Sexual relation may contribute to the development of bladder infections because of the motion, which could enable bacteria to travel to the urethra and ultimately reach the bladder.
remedies for Urinary Tract Infection
- A mixture of 1/2 tsp baking soda in eight ounce glass of water can be very helpful on the first signs of urinary tract transmission. The front of baking soda in your system arouses the acid-base balance of the acidic urine.
Urinary Tract Infection Diet
- Vitamin C keeps the bacterial growth due to the acidic environment created in the bladder and the urinary tract. It is very essential to have a healthy diet which is rich in minerals and other appurtenances for your daily quota. You can maintain the alkaline content in urine by a rich diet of milk, fruits, and fresh vegetables.
- Citrus fruits are an excellent source of Vitamin C and can be added to your diet in the form of a mixed fruit record. You can also use a salad dressing made out of Olive oil and fresh lemon juice or orange juice.