Symptoms of Womens Health Issues
- PMS symptoms often include Nausea and vomiting as well as joint and muscle pain. Anxiety, mood sways and impression are some of the other symptoms.
- Menstrual hemicranias are intense pounding headaches that are experienced only during a woman’s monthly periods.
- Toxic shock Syndrome is caused by a bacterial transmission and the most standard symptoms are low fever, chills and muscle pain. This is a relatively rare condition but it can have very serious consequences.
- Yeast infections cause the skin around the vagina to get inflamed. Irritation in the form of itching and burning is one of the most common symptoms and is often accompanied by a thick white odorless discharge.
- Amenorrhea is characterized by the absence or the cessation of periods of time for reasons other than pregnancy and menopause. Amenorrhea is of two types: Primary Amenorrhea and Secondary Amenorrhea .
- Hormonal Changes: PMS, Menopausal night sweats and menstrual hemicranias are caused by hormonal fluctuations. PCOS or Polycystic ovary syndrome is caused by hormone gland dysfunction and is the leading cause of infertility in women. Secondary Amenorrhea is often caused by hormonal fluctuations from the hypophysis gland as well as the hypothalamus.
- Lavender oil and rosemary oil are used to reduce the hardship of menstrual migraines. The herb feverfew too has been used to effectively treat and preclude menstrual migraines.
- Chamomile is widely used to treat both the physical and psychological effects of PMS. A very effective tonic can be made by immersing Chamomile flowers in boiling water.
- It is important to follow a healthy diet on a daily basis. A healthy diet can go a extended way in forbidding conditions like PCOS and osteoporosis. Include lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet and cut down on your expenditure of red meat.