- Lined and creased skin
- Floppy skin
Couses of Wrinkles
- The damage caused by the ultraviolet rays of the sun is known as photoageing. This is one of the most common gets for face wrinkles or facial wrinkles and there are several home remedies that can be used to help reduce the severity of the wrinkles. However, in addition to using treatment methods to reduce wrinkles it is also important to employ certain measures to prevent the formation of wrinkles. These methods of security would include sunscreen lotion and other sun security methods.
- Smoking races the ageing operation. The large amount of free radicals produced by cigarette smoke is one of the biggest culprits for premature wrinkles. Free radicals can play havoc with the skin, damaging it to an threatening extent. Free groups are highly sensitive molecules and atoms that occur naturally in the body due to various chemical functions within the body. However, certain activities like smoking and extended exposure to sunlight drastically gains the number of free radicals in the body. The body can manage to repair a certain amount of damage caused by free radicals but when the damage is severe it results in cell death which in turn affects the various organs of the body including the skin. Facial wrinkles are one of the most common and observable effects of smoking and once a person quits smoking they will begin to notice a definite improvement in the grain of their skin within the very first week.
Home Remedies for Wrinkle
- Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes. Egg whites contain several vitamins and will help to nourish as well as tighten your skin. This is an supreme method to concentrate wrinkles course and so in increase to applying it under your eyes, you can apply it to your forehead and other areas of your skin that are dormant to wrinkling. Odor-free castor oil can be practical to the skin under the eyes or on that of the throat.
- Empty the contents of 3 Vitamin E capsules into a small bowl. Add to this 2 tsps plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Apply this assortment on the face using a cotton ball. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse. This is one of the simplest natural anti wrinkle face creams and is an particularly effective anti wrinkle treatment for men.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup comfrey infusion, 1/4 cup witch hazel and 10 drops of patchouli great oil is effective in treating wrinkles. This can be stored in a clean bottle and applied on affected areas with a cotton ball. There are several natural anti wrinkle creams that work well when used on a regular basis but it is important to be patient and expect results only after a week or two of using these creams.
Diet for Wrinkles
- The role of a harmonious diet for a healthy, youthful looking skin cannot be weakened. A diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and altogether grains paves the way for a wrinkle-free skin.
- Flax seed oil is an excellent wrinkle cure agent. Take a tablespoon of flax seed oil 4 times a day. This may cause diarrhea, so make sure your body is used to taking flax seed oil.
- Occupy at least 4-6 liters of water everyday. This is the best way to hydrate and moisturize your skin from within.