- The patient of sciatica looks desperate pain in the cheek which may compound down the posterior aspect of the thigh and calf to the outer border of the foot. In severe cases, he may feel failing of the calf muscles or foot drop. Sometimes the pain is so desperate that the patient cannot Endure and is crippled. In the case of a bust disc, the pain is often aggravated by coughing, sneezing, bending forward, or heavy at the stool. Often the pain melts with bed rest, only to return days or weeks later after some slight hurt or special effort. Common symptoms od sciatica nerve pain includes :
- Lower leg or foot pain.
- Difficulty in moving the leg or foot.
- Low back pain.
- Loss of power to the muscles of the leg and foot.
Information on the causes of sciatica
- Sciatica may be caused by any type of injury to the spine, because of contraction of the sciatica nerve at its roots. Any infection or toxic material near the area of the nerve may result in this disease. But in most cases, the problem is due either to a ruptured disc or else osteo arthritis of the lower spine. Other gets accept pregnancy, tumors of the pelvis, deformities of the lower spine and exposures to cold and damp. The sciatica nerve may even be hurt by walking, running, or riding a bicycle. Prolonged standing, or sitting on one side of the edge of a chair may also lead to this disease.
- There are various causes for low back pain. These place from acquired factors, like a blemish in the curvature of the spine, that makes weight bearing not a healthy physiological function, but exerting stress on the spine, giving rise to a persistent backache. The common causes are direct trauma (often due to an injection into the buttocks), prolonged external pressure on the nerve, and pressure on the nerve from nearby body structures.
Sciatica Nerve – Natural home remedies for the sciatica treatment
- Use an ice pack on muscles that are in spasm. The ice makes the muscle get numb, and it releases the spasm. Helps to get ease from sciatica pain.
- Remaining the back by not bending, flexing or lifting heavy weights.
- Endure and bring both your arms behind your back, clasping your hands. Retention your hands together, start to slowly curve from the waist going as far down as you can. You’ll feel the extended in your lower back and legs.
- Sleeping on a mattress that is neither too soft, nor too hard.
- Garlic milk can be prepared both in cooked and uncooked states. In raw express uncooked form is more powerful. This milk is prepared by adding the pulp of the crushed garlic in uncooked buffalo milk. The proportion is four cloves to 110 ml of milk. Another method is to boil the garlic milk.
- Ergonomic furniture, such as chairs with lumbar support.
- Take 2-4 tablespoons of mustard oil. Heat it. Fry 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic and a spoonful of pounded omum seeds in it. Cool it to a bearable temperature. Filter and Use it to massage a painful joint. Helps to get ease from sciatica nerve pain.
- The warm pulp of the aloe leaf soothes joint pains. It has an awful smell, hence some people prefer less smelly remedies.
- Nutmeg is another effective remedy for sciatica. A nutmeg should be coarsely powdered and fired in gingelly oil until all the particles become brown. This oil can be applied beneficially on the affected parts as a pain reliever.
- The Apply of lemon is beneficial in the handling of sciatica. It is a sour in taste, but its reaction in the body is alkaline and as such it is precious in rheumatic affections, including sciatica. A sufficient consumption of lemon juice prevents the deposit of uric acid in the tissues.
- The herb chamomile is valuable in sciatica. Its extracted oil, extended in vegetable oil should be rubbed on the affected parts. A compress of chamomile flowers can be also be used beneficially to cover the sciatica nerve pain.