What to do when stung by a bee?

Youre allergic to it a bee dying should cause that much trouble it should only swell up a little. Go to the emergency room.Put tobacco on it. Like dip or wetted cig tobacco... It pulls the sting away and takes away swelling.Yuh have to suck out the poison or yuhh will die. Jk. Ice.Put ice on it... Does wonders... If it doesn't go away soon, go to a hospital, you could be allergic.. And take an allergy pill asap.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. I really appreciate your hardwork. Thanks You for such good information. Keep up good work !!

    Home Remedies